A new way of planning
If you imagine your city in 20 years, what would you like it to look like? A place where children can play safely? Where the air is clean? Where you can walk to do your shopping? With lots of parks and green space? Where businesses can prosper?
But how do you realise such a vision? Sustainable urban mobility planning is planning for the future of your city with its people as the focus.
- New and improved Eltis website coming soon!
- 10. Sep 2014: Assessing CO2 emissions in transport – supporting planning activities for SEAPs and SUMPs, Webinar, EUROPE-WIDE
- Urban Mobility Package launched
- European Platform on SUMPs to be set up
- Updated SUMP guidelines available
- SUMP video – view and download